Monday 17 May 2010

Starting today...

So starting today I'm now following 'The Dukan Diet' which apparently has about 5 million followers in France and after reading the book over the weekend I'm optimistic about its results (so far...). I could relate to what I read as a lot of it made sense.

Dr Pierre Dukan works out on his website what a good weight for you is through the answers you provide from a few questions. After completing this I was told I should weigh about 9stone 1lb so that's what I'm going to try to aim for in this journey. To work out what he recommends for you and see the principles the diet works on go to http://www.dukandiet.co.uk/


I started today on this diet and am feeling quite enthusiastic (as at the beginning of any diet I suppose). You can eat as much as you want though today I've eaten some salmon, lean ham, a fat free vanilla yoghurt with oatbran and an omlette as well as drinking a litre and a half of water and walking briskly for 20 minutes. My weight today was 13stones 10lbs so we shall see what I weigh tomorrow and I will try to update my blog as often as I can and look forward to receiving any comments/support/encouragement from anyone following my journey!!
x-X-x

No comments:

Post a Comment