Thursday 20 May 2010

An early start!

So this morning I was meant to pick my mum and dad up at 5:30am to take them to the airport for their trip to Paris only when my alarm went off then I turned it off so as not to wake the baby (oops) and then got a phone call at 5:45am luckily asking where I was. My mum liked her Pandora beads we bought for her as I gave them to her this morning because she won't be back til late tomorrow evening. She was also very confused about why we were at the airport as it was a surprise for her which she was shocked at but seemed very excited by!! Weighed myself later on in the morning and I've lost a total of 5lbs now (another 2lbs fell off!) in three days. I've not decided yet whether I'm just gonna do the first stage of the diet for 5, 7 or 10 days but it is going very well I think. My legs also feel less sore after soaking in the bath which is good. Today I've eaten a bowl of prawns and a yoghurt with oat bran...and a chicken breast for tea with a couple of slices of lean ham...Today I made some vinigarette which is in The Dukan Diet book and Oh My God it was delicious mmm... and I also made a custard which I haven't tried yet but it smelled good (Will let you know tomorrow how it tasted!)
So far so good...
x-X-x

No comments:

Post a Comment